Saturday, April 4, 2009

A Beautiful Day

Well it's Saturday (weigh in day) and I showed a loss this week. Not much, but a loss nonetheless. I have joined SparkPeople to keep track of my daily points and I have done really well this week. It's still a little hard with no restriction. I am hungry all the time, but I stay strong and continue to make good choices.  I have a doctor's appointment coming up and hope he will give me a fill to take the hunger in between meals away.  I'm going walking with Darcy and Linda tomorrow.

The girls are coming over to scrap today so that will keep my day busy, busy, busy. We have alot of fun scrapping and chatting the day away.  I hope to have a nice date night with my husband tonight.  My favorite blogger "the world according to eggface" had posted a zucchini lasagna recipe that I hope to try out this weekend.  If it's good, I will be packing it in my lunch next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment